Read About Porter Law Firm’s Current Legal Cases
The Attorneys At Porter Law Firm Have Been Significantly Involved In Hundreds Of Transactions With An Aggregate Deal Size In Excess Of $1 Billion. Some Of Our Representative Matters Include:
- Assisted family trust in acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate in excess of $100 million.
- Assisted in acquisition of a corporate campus in the amount of $25 million.
- Recently awarded 7-figure amount in real estate dispute involving partnership of a hotel.
- Assisted several tenants in common in the acquisition of 2 shopping centers in the amount of $40 million.
- Sued a national tenant for breach of a 25-year lease.
- Assisted numerous developers in the acquisition of shopping centers and creation of conditions, covenants, restrictions and easements in excess of $100 million.
- Assisted in corporate planning of numerous closely held companies.
- Assisted in acquisition and foreclosure of several liens.
- Assisted numerous hard money lenders in the creation of company documents and loan agreements.
- Assisted developer in disposition of a corporate apartment in the Eagle Ford Shale.
- Assisted in arbitration over construction dispute involving 3 retail developments.
- Assisted in acquisition and disposition of shopping centers on a local and national level in excess of $100 million.
- Assisted in negotiation of several leases, lending instruments and other documents for national coffee brand.
- Assisted in acquisition of land in the Heights area of Houston and business planning for entertainment facility.
- Represented broker in a lawsuit for unpaid real estate commission and successfully attained a favorable settlement.
- Assisted in lease negotiations and loan workouts in excess of $50 million.