Trustworthy And Respected Business Corporate Legal Services
A primary focus for clients in business and corporate law is minimizing risk to the business, organization, entity or entrepreneur while maximizing profitability.
At Porter Law Firm, our proficiency transcends industries, and with each engagement, we provide effective, efficient counsel for matters concerning everything from formation, organization and onward.
Areas Of Our Clients’ Needs And Concerns
Often, members of our Houston-based team are asked to serve as general counsel for smaller businesses that need legal support. Some typical corporate legal matters and company transactions include:
- Noncompete and nondisclosure agreements
- Corporate handbook drafting or review
- Partnership and corporate formation for assets protection
- Formation, management and dissolution of organizations (corporate, joint ventures, limited liability, and partnerships)
- Director and officer liability, especially fiduciary
- Corporate governance, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Contract disputes, fraudulent conveyances and tortious interference
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Shareholder agreements and board of directors counsel
Founders and managers of businesses often realize they need to turn to attorneys for assistance with formation, organization, management and dispute resolution. At Porter Law Firm, we offer a comprehensive range of services to our business and corporate clients in a wide array of industries including retail, manufacturing, distribution, consulting, financial services, and real estate investment and development.
Porter Law Firm is known as a sophisticated boutique firm where business and corporate clients can find customized counsel in a highly professional atmosphere. We are pleased to partner with our clients to help them focus on succeeding at what they do while we keep track of legal issues on behalf of business owners and managers.
Schedule A Consultation With An Attorney About Your Business Plans And Challenges
We welcome the opportunity to join you in envisioning the next best solutions to your challenges in any aspect of business or corporate law. It’s never too early to start structuring a plan designed to achieve your business goals. And, as long as your business is still viable, it’s never too late to improve on the course of action that you have followed until now.
We can help you do something new for your business or redirect your previous methods for the good of your business overall. Let us hear from you. Call 713-659-0951 or send an email inquiry.