Legal Counsel For Construction Purposes
At Porter Law Firm, we counsel and represent contractors, property owners, lenders, private investors and others involved in construction projects in Houston and elsewhere in the region.
The attorneys at our boutique real estate firm are known as sophisticated and successful. They have helped clients complete more than $1 billion in transactions over the years. Past clients refer to our construction law attorneys as uniquely dedicated, empathetic and trustworthy. We offer a full range of legal services to construction contractors, property owners, commercial lenders and others involved in construction projects.
Legal Issues That Our Clients Seek Help For
We are clear and bold in our delivery of legal services to clients with construction law needs, including:
- Contract drafting, negotiations and formalization
- Resolution of contract disputes involving contractors, subcontractors, commercial lenders and others
- Insurance needs
- Performance and payment bonds
- Construction defect claims
- Disputes over nonperformance allegations, when a builder has not fulfilled a contract
- Warranty claims
- Environmental requirements
Whatever your legal issue is and whatever role you play in the construction project, our attorneys are ready to protect your rights.
Request A Consultation About A Construction Issue
Our attorneys live and breathe real estate. Construction projects are often essential to clients’ corporate aspirations. We are here to ensure that you understand your contract obligations and can resolve any dispute readily.